- Establishment of Cyber Medical-net Co., Ltd.
- Establishment of Pharma Network Corporation.
- Pharma Network Corporation becomes Pharma Network Co., Ltd.
- Cyber Medical-net Co., Ltd. changes its name to EP Medical Co., Ltd.
- Establishment of Medical Line Co., Ltd.
- Merger between Pharma Network Co., Ltd. and EP-Medical Co., Ltd.
- Oct.Medical Line Co., Ltd. and Pharma Network Co., Ltd. merge to form EP-PharmaLine Co., Ltd.
- Feb.Expansion of Tokyo headquarters & creation of Recruiting Office.
- Mar.Establishment of Fukuoka branch.
- Dec.Business alliance between EP-PharmaLine and CareNet, Inc. for developing "Medi-Call System" which combines e-promotion by CareNet with remote detailing through outbound dialing.
- Jan.EPS group adopts a holding company structure.
EP-PharmaLine Co., Ltd.operates as a core operating company of EPS Holdings, Inc.
- Mar.Opening of Remote Detailing Center in Osaka Branch
- Apr.Creation of "Total Quality Management Dept." for overall improvement of DIservice.
Establishment of the Pharmaceutical Information Promotion Department specializing in the production of academic materials
- Jun.Establishment of Sendai branch.
- Sep.Creation of Training Center.
- May.Creation of "Quality Assurance Dept." for improving quality assurance functions in PMS operations.
- Jun.Creation of "Third party Review Dept." for new business expansion.
- Dec.Starting of Training Center in Ikebukuro (KDX Building)
- Jan.Creation of Medical Information Promotion Dept. in Osaka branch office.
- Apr.Establishment of Contact Center in Fukuoka.
Start of operation as a BCP Center.
- Oct.Creation of Medical Affairs Div.
- Oct.Establishment of Call Center Business Division (Unification of Call Center Business Division and Medical Affairs Division) and CSO Business Division (Unification of CSO, BPO and PMS Divisions)
- Oct.Establishment of ES-Link Co., Ltd., a joint venture company between EPS Holdings Co., Ltd. and Suzuken Co., Ltd., which conducts promotion service business and BPO service business.
- Mar.Creation of Segment Management Office, Business Analysis Office.
- Apr.AC MEDICAL INC. becomes an EPS Group company.
- Sep.EP-PharmaLine wins the Jury's special innovation prize '2019 Contact Center Award'
- Oct.Unification of Call Center Div., CSO Business Div., and Medical Affairs Division. Opening of Operation Division.
- Feb.Succession and start of business of our subsidiary company EP-Force Co., Ltd, by merging CSO business of AC Medical Co., Ltd.
- Jun.EP-Pharmaline's CMR business succeeded to EP-Force through absorption-type split due to business reorganization.
- Jul.Introduction of a cloud based call center system.
- Aug.Expansion of Headquarters and KDX bldg.
Creation of a new room dedicated to Remote MRs.
- Oct.Inauguration of Kanami Ikeda as President & Representative Director.
Inauguration of Junichi Nishizuka as Chairman and Representative Director.